mama scout lab e-course

Thursday, August 18, 2016

the radical art of homeschooling {a free lab + group}


Last summer, I ran what I called a "power lab." It was a quick fire lab all about starting and sustaining a homeschooling life (which of course is limited to my own experience). 

We covered : 
lifestyle, 
learning spaces + communities 
resources
strewing
process
mission statements
how to build a lesson
how to disrupt a lesson 
documentation
mama care and more

The group that gathered was fabulous and full of ideas, resources and support. 

This year, I am moved to a new state and in the midst of rewriting our homeschooling lives. So, I decided to share the content from last year for free and add my still forming ideas (via the FB group). 

If you are interested in joining us, just follow this blog (I would suggest subscribing to the blog - there is a small link on the right hand side of this page.)

and

Join the Facebook group

We will start soon. I can not wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...