mama scout lab e-course

Thursday, May 1, 2014

{wellness challenge:: may} tidy your nest


We spent last month cleansing our bodies by experimenting with  increasing our water intake. This month we are going to move outside ourselves and clean up our space.

A big decluttering before summer hits seems like a noble and brave idea. I don't know about you, but I want to spend my summer drinking cold drinks, reading good books and finding places with adequate air conditioning.

So, roll up your sleeves, get ready to purge and clear your space of everything that is unnecessary.

You can join the free FB group here. The group is secret so if this link does not work, just drop me a note at Mama Scout and I will get you in.

I am thinking daily mini-challenges and lots of checking in to keep ourselves accountable.

What can you unload in just one month?

2 comments:

  1. This is perfectly timed for me. Much of the fall and winter is spent outside here in AZ, so my nest has been overlooked for too long. Time to tidy, purge and reset. Thanks for the push.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We a getting into colder weather here but any switching of seasons gets me decluttering as we change over clothes and swap what we store under our house. Looking forward to it xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...