mama scout lab e-course

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

august wellness challenge :: gratitude


I am easing back into normal life and this space. Slowly, slowly.

To get back in the swing of things, I am hosting a powerful wellness challenge. Join me, every day in August, sharing one thing, big or small, that you are thankful for.

I think of August in the south as people up north must think of February. It is my least favorite month. Hot and humid, summer is winding down but all of our fun classes and co-ops have not started back up. It is the sticky liminal space between seasons for me.

So, my best antidote is to focus on the good and to be thankful for what is.

This is simple and free and can be life changing.

You can join the group right here. I hope you will.


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...