mama scout lab e-course

Saturday, May 14, 2011

sharing:: fun, inspiration & thought


a great new comic by Hathor the Cowgoddess. 

________________________________________________________________________


www.mathrix.org
These sculptures blew my kids and me away. The poetic expression of physics and wind.... I literally almost cried. Check out Strandbeest here. And make sure to watch the videos - really, really amazing.


www.inhabitat.com


_________________________________________________________________________

I am embroidering this, soon.




pattern available for $3.00 at The Floss Box

_______________________________________________________________________



And finally, the really interesting idea of DIY college. I think there is alot to be said for this approach.


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...